Yes, even in the rain!
Unlike the water here in Texas, you could actually see your feet in the water, which was sooo cool.


I got a little ogied out because I knew there were fish in there, and the last day down at the dock we even saw a water snake! At least it wasn't poisonous, and stayed away from us! But I wouldn't get into the water without Alex right there!!
And YES, they actually did swim to the other side in the rain! Lis carried Beth, and Alex had Matt (and on the way back Jeremiah as well).
I waited until the next day when it was sunny before I swam there and back with Matt. Oh, and actually it was a race between Joshua and I.
And good old Ben, watched it all from the dock....
We even found the time to go Water Skiing- Lis's first time!! I wonder how much she enjoyed it, but I thought she did pretty good.
Did I mention that we were SORE the next day?? LOL
DUDE- Check out the boat we are trying to buy!!
I know, go on vacation- buy a boat...yup, we did it all.

3 HOLLERS!:
Looks like everyone was having a great time- what a LONG swim across the lake. The water skiing sounds like fun too- I've never been but maybe someday I will get to go. I can imagine you were sore.
Hope the boat thing works out- that would be fun.
It was SUCH a long swim across the lake, especially carrying along a child ... I think at some point Alex had both Matt and Jeremiah didn't he? I like how you had to label where we all were ... because it was raining and you couldn't zoom in in-between the rain drops!! HA HA, good times!
That lake was awesome, and so warm. And when we were swimming in the rain it was like get in the lake and don't get out, because the lake is warmer than the air!! That was SUCH a weird feeling. And ya, the jet ski not so much fun the rain - ouch is the word if you were going faster than 25!
Wow I was sore, but man, it was so fun! Lets do it again next year!! :)
GET THE BOAT, GET THE BOAT!!!!
DUDE--love it! Your picture with all the updates printed on it of what everyone was doing is priceless!
Post a Comment