Thursday, August 21, 2008

Super Girl!!

Yes, she actually comes to work with me!!!


Go Tiffany! :)


While I am on the subject, I just want to say...

I'm really going to miss you :(
You are the joy of my day at work, and things just aren't the same without you there.
Actually, you are my joy even when I am not at work, you light up all my days!!
It's amazing how you can light up a dark room just by walking in.
I wish I could steal some of your happiness, energy and charm. You have taught me how to find the little happy things that are around us everyday.
You showed me that there is no sense in talking about people we can not change, and situations that should just be let go.
One day you will be a wonderful mother, just as you now are a wonderful friend.
You bless every life that has the pleasure of meeting you.
I love you so much, and really can't imagine how I will make it through the winter without you- my Sunlight.

<...Sobs...>

Now go see the world......

2 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

Tiffany makes a great super girl!!! Love the costume. She will be missed when she goes back to school.

Lana said...

She is so sweet, how fun that you got to work together!

Your hike and vacation looked like so much fun and your boys are darling, can't believe how big Ben is getting!