Today as I was giving Ben a bath I started wondering how much he weighed.
So I plopped him down on my bathroom scale- which I have previously been under the delusion LIED to me. Perhaps not, because Ben was right where I guessed he would be.
18.5 lbs 79th percentile
27 inches 81st percentile
But during his bath I was also noticing how much he SPLASHES!!
The person giving the bath has to change clothes, the counters are soaked, and the floor needs to be mopped up!
Crazy! Guess it's time to move him to a regular bathtub...seeing as he sits up by himself now too :)
Hurray!

2 HOLLERS!:
He is growing up so nicely!!!
He needs the Super Baby shirt!!
http://www.cafepress.com/theapshop/774204
http://logo.cafepress.com/1/3373174.766101.jpg
I am always amazed at how quickly he is growing- like he's in a hurry or something. It's hard to believe he's 5 months old with the height and weight being what they are. I think it took you and Lis about a year to get to 18 pounds LOL. I wonder what he will do when you start giving him more than just breast milk?
Post a Comment