Monday, August 18, 2008

Having fun on vacation

We kicked back and did alot of nothing on vacation- what a change!


The boys will always find time to wrestle, especially with daddy...and even Alizabeth joined in!!
I was really shocked by how into the Barbie movies my boys were! Perhaps it was because I don't normally let them watch girls dancing around on TV!! HAHA

I actually don't remember which movie this one was- but they really got into the dancing at the end :) Sorry Beth- it's not the way YOU dance! lol!
And MOMMY- Where are my clothes?? Hahaha!!

And what is a vacation without a park :)




3 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

I love all your great photo's! They had so much fun playing together!! :)

Um, Alizabeth thinks clothes are optional!! I thought we did pretty good keeping them on most of the time! She's already back to being home, and stripping all the clothes off and announcing "I'm naked" .... um, ya.....

And a playground!! Wow, that's so cool!

Lis said...

Oh - I forgot to add, that Barbie movie is Beth's fav - it's the Princess and the Pauper. :)

Mom said...

looks like everyone is having LOTS of fun!!! the way a vacation should be :)