We are off to San Antonio, well, Alex and I are :)
Alex has a business seminar, and Ben and I get to go along for the ride!
Our flight leaves around 3 (I know- flight?!? right!)
It will be good R&R for me, and I will finally have time to catch up on my reading, and a few other computer related things that I have been not finding the time to do. (Like type up the boy's responsibilities and routine charts)
The three older boys get to hang out with Nana and Papa, and are very excited. I wonder if they will miss me at all :( They hardly said Goodbye as they went to school this morning :_(
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Bye, Bye, Babies
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 HOLLERS!:
My comment got lost in cyber-space!!!
I was trying to see that No, your boys won't miss you!!! They are going to be having way too much fun. I mean, parents out of town and grandparents babysitting?? "yes, mommy and daddy always let us have ice cream before dinner!!" Ha ha, ok that probably wouldn't work on Nana and Papa, but you get the point!
So now that we've established that they won't miss you, you are free to enjoy your vacation TO THE MAX!! So enjoy your well deserved break, and then you will be fresh and ready to be home again, and trust me, they will be glad to see you again :)
Post a Comment