Every year Alex has a 2-day work conference that he attends in San Antonio, and August 2011 was the first time just he and I went.
We stayed in the new Hyatt hotel, off the Riverwalk, but still close!
We did all the "tourist" things, like the Alamo, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, the Wax Museum, Riverwalk Mall, and the Riverwalk at night :)
After the conference was over we drove out to Galveston and stayed the night. It had an awesome view of the Ocean from our room. I think it had been about 10 years since the last time I had been to the Ocean, so I was VERY excited!!
We enjoyed a short trip to the beach in the morning, I really liked the beach, in fact I think I would like to be a beach bum... in another life ;)
Then we took the ferry across the bay to Port Bolivar and saw an old US Submarine, and Dolphins!!
On the Island Alex drove his truck into the Ocean. I'll admit that I was a little nervous about it, but he was so excited to take pictures and tell the boys!


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment