OH MAN! I have to eat the words of my last post!
I did find a picture of the Church Trunk or Treat from my cell phone.... but Josh is dressed as a Missionary here, so I guess even then we did not succeed in a family theme :(
There are so many cute outfits at Church! I'm not a big fan of the Ghostly aspect of Halloween, since I scare so easily, so I love seeing characters from Mario Brothers, a boy dresses as a Lego brick, Clowns, 80's Rockers, and things like that. I especially love when families can pull a theme off!
I did find a picture of the Church Trunk or Treat from my cell phone.... but Josh is dressed as a Missionary here, so I guess even then we did not succeed in a family theme :(
There are so many cute outfits at Church! I'm not a big fan of the Ghostly aspect of Halloween, since I scare so easily, so I love seeing characters from Mario Brothers, a boy dresses as a Lego brick, Clowns, 80's Rockers, and things like that. I especially love when families can pull a theme off!
This is also from my cell phone- it's from the YMCA Boo Bash that I was in charge of. My friend Heather dressed as a clown and twisted Balloons. She had such a big line waiting for Balloons, so I jumped in to help. I am not nearly as talented as she is- I only specialize in swards, and bows/arrows! HAHA
By the end I had peeled off layers of skin on my fingers from tying the balloons. I wonder how people do it all the time!!
By the end I had peeled off layers of skin on my fingers from tying the balloons. I wonder how people do it all the time!!
I love this picture, because it brings back so many memories!
This is little R, and I love her so much!! I used to teach her every Sunday, and am constantly amazed at how in touch with the spirit she is, I really do miss teaching!
Also in the background you can see my friend Lindsay- gimp and all! She had tripped over a toy in Child Watch trying to save a child from falling, and ended up severely spraining her ankle, and she was 7 months pregnant!
Here she is, still up and walking with a boot, nothing keeps her down ;) We also joked that Victor pushed her...all good things that make us smile now.


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment