Carving pumpkins is so much fun :)
We have a family tradition of drawing different ideas and then voting on shapes for eyes, mouth and nose. Over the years we have had some VERY interesting looking pumpkins ;)
But my very favorite part is watching the kids clean out all of the inside seeds and "guts"! It's so gross feeling, I won't touch it... good thing I have boys that don't mind!
We have a family tradition of drawing different ideas and then voting on shapes for eyes, mouth and nose. Over the years we have had some VERY interesting looking pumpkins ;)
But my very favorite part is watching the kids clean out all of the inside seeds and "guts"! It's so gross feeling, I won't touch it... good thing I have boys that don't mind!
I had a the great idea that we would all be Cowboys this year... it worked for the Church Trick or Treat, but I did not get any pictures of that :( On Halloween night the costume idea was a total bust.
Jeremiah ended up feeling sick, and not even wanting to go out and Trick or Treat, instead he sat in the back of Alex's truck in regular clothes handing out candy.
Ben also had ideas of his own, and insisted on being Batman!
Here are my two Cowboys, with glow lights and all, ready to fill their buckets :D
Jeremiah ended up feeling sick, and not even wanting to go out and Trick or Treat, instead he sat in the back of Alex's truck in regular clothes handing out candy.
Ben also had ideas of his own, and insisted on being Batman!
Here are my two Cowboys, with glow lights and all, ready to fill their buckets :D


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment