These are totally random pictures from my cell phone....
Jeremiah and Alex when he was baptized in August 2011.
Jeremiah and Alex when he was baptized in August 2011.
A day at the Children's Museum before school started again. Oh for the love of Legos, as if we didn't already have a million at home, but it is so fun to watch them being creative!
At Gram's Lake house, I think this was Labor Day weekend. The lake levels were so low that only one launch was open on the entire lake, and people were struggling with it. One year I remember sitting on this dock with my feet in the water, NOT so today! The kids had fun anyway.
These pictures were taken on the drive back from Colorado, the cows were at a rest stop in East Texas. The one of my car's thermometer was taken at like 11pm, and it had read 100, until I reached for my camera phone!! Texas is so bloody hot! Especially in 2011. Last year we had record breaking heat, record number of days over 100 degrees *and in a row*, and huge droughts.


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment