For Labor Day 2011 we rented a cabin near Tyler, TX. Yes, a cabin. I know, not much "camping" but it's SOO hot!! We had to run the AC all night. The boys were very excited, and I really enjoyed the space that the cabin gave us!
This is the lake we camped by, or what's left of it. No way I would ever take my boat out on this! Look at all the tree stumps!
The kids really wished we had brought our fishing polls, and one guy out there was catching a bunch of fish! But look at the water level on the Pier! Wow, what a low lake!!
It's really nice when the boys play well together. The do quite a bit, but I love it when I capture photos of them having fun. Hopefully times like these will remind them that they like each other when things get rough.
...and Joshua! It was so much fun, and we were laughing so hard! *notice Jeremiah is even giving funeral services for Josh* Boy were they dirty afterwards!
Then we went on a hike through the woods. Alex has an amazing sense of direction, and a stubbornness that takes him off the beaten path. We hiked in for quite a while, and then he and the boys took off through the woods as a short cut. I followed the path all the way back, because I was too scared I'd be lost. Sure enough they beat me :)


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment