The 2011 Fall Sport season kept us extremely busy! We put Ben and Matthew in Soccer, and Jeremiah and Josh in football. The hardest thing was keeping up with all the practices!!
I was Matt's soccer coach, and it was so cute to see little 7 year olds chasing the ball around the field :) Since the summer had been so hot, the soccer season was really hot too. Some days were still in the upper 90's (yes, this was October). Matt was able to play on the same team as his best friend B.
I was Matt's soccer coach, and it was so cute to see little 7 year olds chasing the ball around the field :) Since the summer had been so hot, the soccer season was really hot too. Some days were still in the upper 90's (yes, this was October). Matt was able to play on the same team as his best friend B.
Benjamin playing soccer was quite a different story. I forget that I don't like putting 3 year old into sports when they are asking me to play. Ben had been kicking around the soccer ball in the back yard, and had pretty good aim, and really enjoyed playing with his brothers...so I thought, why not?? Then by the second game I remembered why I feel so strongly about 3 year olds! :/ Most of the time he sat on the side lines refusing to play, and when we did convince him to go out on the field he just stood there and looked at the ball, or anything else that happened to catch his attention. We did happen to catch a few great moments, he kicks the ball, he makes a goal, and tosses the ball in :D So proud!


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment