Saturday, January 30, 2010

Matt's Birthday

We went to Chuck E Cheese for Matthew's 5th birthday this year, and they had so much fun! I'm very grateful we went in the middle of the day, because I can't imagine dinner there during the Christmas Break!
Benjamin's favorite ride was this horse. He rode it over, and over and over!

We all purchased large amounts of tokens for the kids, but passed only a few out at a time and let them have the run of the place. Jeremiah surprised us with this picture... and so like Jeremiah!

So then we thought it would be a great idea to get pictures of everyone! Matthew did not agree with this however. And this, is so Matthew!

Of course they can't resist climbing on things, so they were in and out of the tubing for quite a while. Alex managed to snatch this picture, and is that my son LICKING the net?? Why, yes! Wonderful! :S

Posted by Picasa

1 HOLLERS!:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of the boys.
Gale Niedermayer