Poor Matthew never got a Birthday Party with his friends this year :( Which is too bad, because he is in a small preschool and has been to all the other kid's party's!
He couldn't have been happier though, he loved all his gifts and the best part was that he even got BROWNIES!!
Matt and Chocolate are a match made in Heaven :)
Here's half of the gang waiting for their brownies... oh look- and Uncle Michael is getting teary-eyed because he wants a Wii ;)
Um, I really don't know what to say about this one Alex- other then this is a great example of "don't lick the knife" =)
He loved his movie so much, he didn't want to put it down long enough to eat.
And the kids watched it before bed!
And the kids watched it before bed!
5 Things I LOVE about Matthew:
1- No matter what mood he is in- including grumpy and crying, you can always get him to laugh- especially by tickling him!2- He loves Chocolate!! And he can find it no matter where it is hidden. Alex can never surprise me with Chocolates :)
3- Even though he is ALWAYS talking, it's mostly to himself. Which might be cause for concern for some parents, but it is nice to know that I CAN listen and talk to him, or I can ignore him and have my own thoughts and he doesn't care :)
4- He loves to read. Will even fall asleep if you read too many stories :)
5- Even though he does not like to do his responsibilities, he is more then willing to help his brothers do theirs. He even will wash the sink and mirror for Jeremiah, and empty the dishwasher for Joshua while they are at school!
Happy 5th Birthday Matthew


4 HOLLERS!:
It was a very emotional moment for me, and I would appreciate not being made fun of.
...I just wanted a Wii so bad..
Brownies are so yummy! a boy after my own heart!
we sure had alot of fun!! glad we could share it
Awwwwww. That's so sweet.
Gale Niedermayer
Post a Comment