I got a call from the school announcing that they were having an early release today, and then a few hours later another one stating that there would be no school tomorrow! The boys ran around outside yelling their excitement at the top of their lungs! I braved the ridiculous car lines at the school, and the silly Texas drivers, to pick up the boys- only to find out that they WALKED home! HA HA, looks like they are just as giddy as I am about all the snow ;)
The boys and their friends ran around the front yard, throwing snowballs, wrestling, and making "avalanches"! How fun to have a snow day!!
As proof that Texas was just about to experience SPRING, the rose bush I can never kill was putting out new little buds, sadly, they will be brown tomorrow :(
I'm not sure why it never completely lost it's leaves from last summer... like I said, I don't know how to take care of it, but apparently it never dies!


1 HOLLERS!:
looks like a fairy land and an awesome snow day!!! dad had a wistful look when I told him about the snow- I'm sure he wishes he was there to play with the boys in the snow. What fun- so happy for you! Tomorrow is another day to work out... maybe that invincible rosebush should be your symbol of hope LOL
Post a Comment