Thursday, February 11, 2010

and more February snow

When Alex got home from work we took the boys to a neighborhood hill. It was the steepest one we could think of, sad I know. The boys tried as hard as they could, but couldn't get the tube to slide down the hill very well. Alex even pulled it, mule style!!
I only saw bits and pieces of the fun since I had to make a run to the house for a little boy to use the restroom, and then huddled in the warm car with the sick baby. They made a snowman, snow angels, and snow forts for the snowball fight!
They played out there for just under two hours, and were frozen little Popsicles afterwards! Hot showers and warm food were a must.



Posted by Picasa

2 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

how sad yoy couldn't find a steeper hill! but what a great dad to try to pull the kids down the hill anyway. Sounds like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Cool! No, Cold! Dan