Friday, February 12, 2010

still snowing

Now it is just after midnight and the snow keeps coming. I have never seen this much snow here in Texas, in fact you could probably add up all the snow I've seen here over the last 7 years, and it wouldn't equal what is out there now!
I know this picture is blurry, but look how much the neighbors trampoline is bowing under the heavy snow!
Matthew had knocked off all the snow along the fence and this swing set, and it has all piled back on. More fun for him tomorrow!
Our poor, poor trampoline. This skeleton is all that is left of it. I pray one day we will buy the replacement parts, for I miss it dearly!
At 9pm today we officially had 9.4 inches of snow. I would guess we have passed 10 inches now. AMAZING!!

Posted by Picasa

4 HOLLERS!:

I have a good life said...

I know. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. I can't believe it.

Tassia said...

I'm not a huge fan of snow, but this has actually been really fun. I think it makes a difference that Lucas is now old enough to enjoy it and is so much fun to play with in it! First thing he wanted to do today was play in the snow again. Looks like you all had your fair share of fun in the snow as well. :)

Danielle Smith said...

That is so awesome! I love it! Now I know why I never heard from you! I totally understand! This is exciting for you guys!

Mom said...

that is amazing- enjoy!