Last night Joshua's Cub Scout Pack had their Blue and Gold Banquet, in celebration of 100 years of scouting in the U.S.A.
Joshua and his best friend, R, both earned their Bear Badges, and two belt loops as well. It was an amazing night! One because R joined the Cub Scout Pack in late November and earned both is Bobcat and Bear before he turned 10 the end of January- mostly on his own! And two because I never seen Josh so motivated to finish something...and it was great to see the reward for such hard work :)
I think the other boys got pretty bored with the meeting, Alex ended up taking Benjamin out into the hall, but Matthew and Jeremiah started taking pictures :) YAY, boys after my own heart! Oh and look, even Matt dressed for the occasion! (if only he really knew)

3 HOLLERS!:
I can't believe how big Josh is!! I can't believe he is almost 10! Matt looks adorable in that picture!! It was nice talking to you the other day. If you guys would rather stay in a hotel than with us, that is totally fine. I would understand the need and want for privacy. But our house is still open if you need.
yeah for Blue and Gold!!! How fun!
Cool. Matt has the most amazing blue eyes.
Gale Niedermayer
Post a Comment