Here is the little amount of snow left over from the storm that came on Christmas Eve. In Texas the snow does not stay long- and I believe this was about noon on Christmas Day. I really, really wish I had taken pictures Christmas Eve :( Being the procrastinator I am, I was busy finishing wrapping Christmas gifts, and even putting a few of them together!
As you can see the ice on the patio is the reason no one went anywhere in the morning. The roads were covered with it, and we all waited until it had warmed up enough to melt off.
Here is our wonderful Christmas Tree! It is HUGE and only cost 40 bucks at Home Depot! See, it even dwarfs our presents :) Guess we should have thought about that!!
The best part about stockings is FOOD- Benjamin's favorite, Chips!
Um, they don't look excited do they!?!


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment