Monday, January 11, 2010

At Zoo with the other Powell's :)

Alex's brother, Jason and his family came to Fort Worth for Christmas weekend. The kids were very excited to have their cousins around, I think they all enjoy wrestling with each other!
We went to the Zoo, even though it was a little chilly. We spent most of our time in the Ape House where it was much warmer, although pretty stinky! I liked how friendly they were, it was pretty hard to get a picture though, bad lighting and the flash bouncing off the windows...grr. Here is my favorite one of Anders:

And it this one would have been great, except that DARN FLASH!

I think Josh likes his Uncle Jason, and I'm very thankful Jason could get him to laugh in a picture!! I'm getting very tired of him not even smiling for them anymore. Sometimes I even have to tell him to smile for his sister...and reluctantly he finally does.

ELEPHANTS!

Benjamin's absolute favorite animal!

And yes, between the two Powell boys there are 6 grand SONS... no worries about the name passing on :)

Then the camera battery died :(

Thankfully the Zoo was about to close anyway.

Posted by Picasa

0 HOLLERS!: