Here is the big snow storm of Texas Christmas Eve!
This was about 3pm on the 24th. I had gone out shopping (yes, like I said, I am a procrastinator) and when I came home I thought, "I'd better get a picture of this, because I'm not sure how long this will last!"
It's so pretty! And it really made it feel like Christmas to me!
I am sorry however, for the 600 people in Tarrent County that got in accidents that day.
After I took the picture I tried to drive up into the garage. After several attempts I called Alex out to help. LOL, pathetic I know!!
We had to SWEEP the snow off (no snow shovels here!) and then put sand down. A neighbor drove by and ended up stopping to help Alex push the van up the driveway. He was so afraid I was going to hit his car. I blame it on the van's bald tires, and so did Alex. Monday after Christmas we got 4 new ones.




0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment