Monday, January 11, 2010

Good Times with the Wii

Mom and Dad got the Wii a week before we got there, and since Alex and I have been wanting one for a while we just couldn't wait to play with it. Silly adults that we are, stayed up till 2 am boxing and bowling! Hey, it's vacation after all :)
Alex is extremely good at the bowling, he could get strike after strike while sitting down, or even granny bowling. I found that, try as I might to be strategic about my technique, I bowled best- and only got strikes- if I was bowling under one lifted leg. Crazy I know.

The kids couldn't get enough of the Wii :)

Mom and Dad went out and bought Alex and I one on a whim!! I am so thankful, we absolutely love it! And it came in very handy to have two Wii's for the kids to play with... or should I say, one for the adults and one for the kids??


Posted by Picasa

0 HOLLERS!: