Alex told me to take a picture when Ben fell asleep on the table...I did, but now I can't remember why it was SO funny that he fell asleep there!!
Right now Alex is at the gym, but as soon as I find out what the story was I will post it :)
But isn't he cute??


2 HOLLERS!:
c'mon.... falling asleep on the table IS funny LOL. It can't be comfy so he must have been really tired. Was he afraid of missing the next meal so he's camping out to wait? :-) We really miss you guys.
I think that's awesome... falling asleep ON the table .. ha ha ha ha ha!!! I mean you often see the falling asleep in the food photo's ... or any other place around the house (usually by some toys or with a movie)... but on the table - what goes through a kids mind when they think hmmm, I'll just lay on this hard surface and rest! But then... maybe he is part monkey and likes to be up HIGH all the time???
Post a Comment