This month's Cub Scout theme was such a special one.
We talked about each boy's Hero, ranging from Mom or Dad to school teacher or Military. It was wonderful to see how many people from our church served in the Military, or currently were. I wish I had taken more pictures of the event- but this day was the first of 3 very terrible caffeine withdrawal headaches, and needless to say I wasn't doing much of anything but sitting there for this one.
For the activity they had two groups of boys dress up in extremely baggy military clothing and run an "obstacle coarse". This is Joshua going under the poll...
...and Jeremiah jumping the "tires" (X's in tape on the floor)
Matt's turn, and so adorable!


1 HOLLERS!:
That's awesome - neat theme! The boy's look cute!! YAY you made it through the headaches - GOOD FOR YOU!!! :)
Post a Comment