Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Race and Football Game

And it was rainy and cold!

The morning of December 19th EMS-ISD had a Jingle Bell Jog- our 5th 5K in 5 weeks =) We were freezing waiting for the race to start, but Alex and I both ended up having our best times for the year!
Gale watched the boys at the school while we ran, they were able to jump in the bounce houses and get their face's painted. I didn't bring my camera with me again :( Gale was nice enough to take pictures and send them to me. It didn't take long after the 5k before Alex and I were freezing again, and once the rain started we headed inside to try and stay warm. This made Josh and I miss the kick off for the 1 mile race, but quickly caught up. I have underestimated Joshua's serious running skills! Poor thing ran slow to stay with me!! UGH, lol.
Then Josh had his Football Playoffs. They won the first game, and lost the second.
I only got a few shots of the first game, then had to follow the other boys to the park. I'm so thankful that Joshua has really enjoyed football this year, and I am thankful for all the support he got from family that made the effort to come to the games, we love you!!

0 HOLLERS!: