Alex and I were able to run the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning, and it came entirely too early after the pie party the night before! I have to admit though, over all I was pleased with my time and felt like I had worked off all that pie I ate :o
Then we showered quickly and went out to Weatherford to see Alex's mom and family for Thanksgiving Dinner. I once again pigged out on her yummy bread and dip... then totally missed eating dinner because I took Benjamin outside to see the dogs!! He had been yelling at the door, so I broke down and brought him out...I guess I didn't realize they were eating, oops!
Slowly all the kids made there way outside, and while Gale and I were talking on the porch she found this little snake, I obviously flew out of view, and the kids couldn't have been happier to hold it! Brave little Mia!!
When we all made it back inside Mia and Jeremiah had a wonderful time dressing up, he will probably kill me for this one day...but it's too cute not to post :)
Then they started doing hair, Alex was being such a good sport...although I imagine when he see this post he wont be! Look at him try to look mad ;)
Oh look! It's my turn now.


3 HOLLERS!:
YAY ... I love all the fabulous hair do's!!! Such a pretty look!
Oh my gosh!! Is Mia wearing Mom's pilgrim thanksgiving earrings?! I remember those from when I was a little girl. Haha I can not believe she still has them.
McKinzie and Bailee use to put ponies and barrettes in Brian's hair, way before I went picture crazy. I don't have any proof! :o(
Good times!!
Post a Comment