Since Alex's brother and family were here for Thanksgiving week we took a day at the park, great weather for this time of year. I think Mia likes her Uncle :)
I really have no idea why, but Joshua is refusing to smile in any pictures these days, in fact this one looks like he's a little pissy!
What goes up, must come down...


3 HOLLERS!:
Aren't piggie back rides the BEST!! something you can never get enough of as a kid!! I love the park! :) lets go and play together!!
The picture with the leaves is great.
Oh my....that pic is too funny of Josh NOT smiling I know what you are talking about Dave NEVER smiles either and to make it even better Alexis is the sameway...she has her moments where she will not smile but if shes in a gooooood mood she will. They get it from thier dad! LOL
Post a Comment