Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow in Texas-sooo pretty :)

The morning of December 2nd we woke up to SNOW! Okay, I know that my fellow Coloradans know that this is simply a dusting, but it was so pretty so see. It made the upcoming Christmas finally feel possible in my book, even after 7 years down here my winter holidays just don't seem right. I am very thankful for the beautiful snow... now if we could only have more :)
Matthew is such a goober! He is hiding behind the slide because he didn't want me to take his picture! The snow all melted within 2 hours, as you can see, it wasn't even sticking to the road :(
Posted by Picasa

2 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

wow- that's impressive to get it SO early? Even if it didn't last, I am glad you got to enjoy it

Lis said...

Oh it's SO pretty :)
Hey, at least you can see Matt smiling!! Hope you got to enjoy your snow... and hoping it snows for you Dec 24th! :D