Sunday, November 15, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

I think we waited until the day before Halloween to carve the Pumpkin, the boys were begging us for days to do it.
We love voting on the design of the pumpkin, and Alex and I just laugh at the boys as they make faces at how gross pulling out the seeds are.
Benjamin thoroughly enjoys his spaghetti! What a mess, but boy doesn't he look happy :)
Jeremiah thinks he found a cool new hat! Matt thinks his hands are far too sticky and nasty! And Ben is laughing at the two of them.
Posted by Picasa

2 HOLLERS!:

Anne said...

Anne,

Thanks for the narrative and pics! Debbie and I had a great time going through them!

Love, Deb and Dan

Lis said...

I love these pictures... you do so good with telling the stories too and not just posting the pics! (um, like me just posting only pics!) I love reading your blog!!! :)