This year I made the boys Pirate costumes :) The pattern was simple, but I am a star procrastinator and was still finishing head bands the night of Halloween!
The boots were my favorite though, mostly because they were so cheesy and so effective! They are wearing their Sunday dress shoes and I made a pattern from newspaper molded to their calf's and cut that out of black fabric. You know, in the dark they actually look like nice boots :)
It was so hard to get them all to look at the camera at the same time!! Ben was wearing an eye patch for about 10 seconds-and I could never get a picture of it! It was adorable though. Ben is an expert at being cute, he walked around the whole time saying "ARGH"
They ended up with quite the "booty" wagon- I've eaten too much and given away quite a bit, and yet some remains :( I guess that's what we get for letting Josh say out for nearly 3 hours with his best friend!
At least Matthew and Benjamin got a lot of use from their costumes. They both wore them to work one day (and they came back filthy!) and then Matt wore his to preschool.

2 HOLLERS!:
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
nice lookin pirate boys!!!
good lookin pirates! :)
Post a Comment