Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween at TCU

The boys got to celebrate twice!! Lucky them!
On the Tuesday before Halloween they went with Daddy and Grandpa Dan to the TCU campus dorms to trick or treat. Unfortunately, I still had not finished Joshua or Jeremiah's costume. Jeremiah pulled of a very cute "Jeremiah Jones" last minute- he was a bit apprehensive about it at first, and suspected that no one would know who he was if he did not carry a gun. Alex said under no condition would he let his son pack one to school! LOL
Look! Ben did wear an eye patch!


Posted by PicasaMia and Logan were also at the TCU activity, they were Luke and Leah from Star Wars. Gale made their costumes, so cute!! Baby Gabe was Yoda, man I wish I had a picture of that!!

3 HOLLERS!:

The Tall and Short of it said...

I LOVE that pic of Ben! The kiddos are so dang cute!

Alison said...

Your "Mr.Jones" looks great!! Carson has asked for an "Indiana Jones" whip for christmas, and hat.

Lis said...

I love the pics... CUTE costumes!!! You did an amazing job making them and I hope someday with practice I can be half as talented ;) I Jeremiah Jones is awesome!