Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ben, REALLY??!!!

MAN OH MAN! Benjamin is 19 months, and boy can you tell!


Between the temper tantrums he throws (which I really HAVE to take a video of, it's hilarious!), and everything he is getting into, I'm about to go crazy!!

Today I was in the middle of sewing the boy's Pirate Halloween costumes, when I heard noise in the kitchen...the sound of a dragging chair, ugh! But then i didn't hear anything else, so I wrongly assumed that he got distracted and was no longer getting into trouble.

When I went to get a drink a few minutes latter I saw Benjamin at the fridge, water all over the floor, dripping from the catch plate in the fridge and soaking him and the chair. He was delighted to show me that he had found a frog magnate on the side of the fridge, and as soon as he noticed me the only word he said was "frog, frog", as if to say...maybe if I distract her she wont yell at me for the water mess. I took pictures, but they really don't justifly the water mess found on the floor. Looks like it's time for locks on the fridge water!!


OOPS! She found me!
SEE??! FROG! (OH, and lots of crap! Gosh Anne, clean up a little! lol... alrighty, you have found my weakness... that "crap pile" will always be there :(
Oh and look what else! KNIVES!!! Yikes! Time to move them too!!!!!
Oh look! Now we are THROWING stuff! See the water bottle?? That was the first thing to go.

And then, just when we think Mommy is too busy cleaning up the last mess....it's on to the cup cupboard!!! Yeah for plastic cups!

4 HOLLERS!:

Alison said...

That last picture is scary...but so cute! Good thing you have lots of practice with boys :o).

Mom said...

the frog didn't distract you huh? LOL he's a trip. What a fun age.... it will pass sooner than you think (not soon enough right?)

I have a good life said...

Crazy kid! They just are at this age, I think. Good thing he has such an awesome Mommy! :)

Caglefamily said...

I hear ya! Lincoln and Skotlynd are comrads in crime, twice the trouble, ahhhh!