Yup, Ben has all four teeth now!
When Mom and I were in GA he got another one on the bottom, then he finally got the last one on top just last week :)
So I thought, hurray! We can bring on the baby food and formula!
But no, Ben hates baby food...!! lol, figures doesn't it??
How wonderful it would be to sleep through the night again, and not have such huge...um, ...well, a top heavy problem ;)
But I suppose there is a reason why he loves to nurse so much, and I just don't understand it or fully appreciate it yet. I mean, after all, this is my last one- I will never get to do this again, so love it while it lasts and don't make him grow up too fast, right? I will get to sleep later, and my shirts will fit me again someday......
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
teeth!
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 HOLLERS!:
Yea Ben - TEETH!
Awesome he loves milk.... of course right! He'll prob be a chocolate milk kid too! Um, hey, you didn't mention how the new teeth are working out in the biting dept - is he going easy on you at least? If not, you know he'll be learning to eat baby food soon cuz he'll have no choice ;)
Seriously though, if you can just get through the biting, it is fun to toddler nurse, special times :)
But look how long you've already been nursing... pat yourself on the back cuz you already gave him a great start!
And about your top heavy problem... REMEMBER OUR CONVERSATION IN THE BATHROOM THAT MORNING BEFORE CHURCH??? ha ha ha.... ya, I totally hear ya on that one... but I still hate my problem too... so what can you say other than I used to have a great body, but having kids changes all that.
kids ARE tough on a body.... You should see what you girls did to mine... but I'm not bitter LOL (I hope you know I'm really laughing)
The teeth is great- he looks so cute. It does figure he isn't interested in baby food so much- although he sure wants to sample real food...
Post a Comment