Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 7- Goodbye

Mike and Tania, Elissa and Alizabeth went home today :(

Lis missed her flight- again! How does this happen??!!

We got her to the ticket counter 6 minutes after the 45 minute cut off to check baggage. AUGH!
Thankfully they had another flight for her, so we did what girls do best- went shopping!!!! LOL
I was grateful to spend more time with them, but when Alizabeth went with her mommy through security she was crying and screaming for Auntie!!!

I don't know if she just doesn't like change, or if she does this for anyone else- but it really broke my heart!!!! I even started to cry, and I just don't do that!

I will really miss you guys!
And this is an awesome pic of my sister in my clothes :) Isn't she great?!

3 HOLLERS!:

I have a good life said...

How sad to have your sister go home. It is always so sad. She is so beautiful (just like her sister!).

Lis said...

Thank you! to whoever said I'm beautiful.... It must be because I look more like Anne here in her splendid fashion! I love her clothes, I miss sharing them more!

I'm actually glad I missed that flight, total prick counter agent, but hey it's WHATEVER - right??

And shopping was so much fun..... if you don't count the accident! Augh - but I was SO GLAD you were there to help me out with that one, cuz I was totally losing my cool!

She LOVES her auntie-mommy.... and sobbed so hard for you!!! Broke my heart too (I'm pretty sure she loves you more!).

I'm always sad to leave (or if you are the one leaving!!) - it's not right, we were meant to live near each other!!

LOVE YOU !!!
and had SO MUCH FUN staying at your house :)

Mom said...

goodbyes suck don't they? I agree Lis, you two girls were meant to live near each other. I hope you can work that out someday.
It turned out to be a blessing that you missed your flight since poor Alizabeth got sick. Glad we could get her in better shape for her flight home.
While it's true she loves her auntie-mommy so very much... she loves her mommy too- it's so adorable to hear her telling everyone "this is my mommy!"