Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 2

Thursday was another shopping day- although not as good :( Kids, being kids, didn't like it. Hopefully daddy can be a babysitter next time so the girls can go out!!!

We did take all 5 kids to Kiddie Kandids to get pictures. Unfortunately they were busy, and we were......late.....so we ended up hanging around Babies R Us for 30 minutes before our setting.

Kids in dress clothes at a store is BAD!

So we finally get our turn, pose everyone, and the photographer brakes out a feather dust to get everyone to smile- Ben freaks out!!! I've never seen him cry so much to a stranger. Anytime I held him he was fine, but you set him back down he and cried and cried.
I ended up taking him to the back room to nurse him while they did a picture of Alizabeth, which helped a little but it was still a struggle.

Between Ben's crying and the other boys just being tired of the pictures it's amazing that we got any good ones!! It seemed like the minute all the boys looked good, Ben would cry. Or Ben would smile and the boys were jacking around. Even Alizabeth said she was done and climbed down. AUGH
Joshua got an award at Roundtable that night- for the Cub Scout Shoot. He brought home a funny teeshirt and a Turkey. :) He was so happy!!

3 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

I think we were CRAZY to attempt this?? But in the end - we did get some CUTE photo's!! And now we can look at these and always remember our fun ADVENTURE of picture taking this day.... ha ha ha... um, it's whatever, right??

Lis said...

Speaking of stealing pictures from my blog - these are the pictures I didn't blog on mine - I totally need to steal these!!! :)

Mom said...

I thought the kids did pretty well considering they are kids. And we did shop and get a few things while waiting. The pics turned out cute. The best part is how we can laugh at the adventure!