I was so super excited on Wednesday! My sister and her daughter came to town :)
I got up early, and was ready early (I know- your Shocked!) Then I found out that her flight came in later then I though... in the end, she not only landed 20 minutes early, but by then I was running late. GRRRR
We had fun shopping and eating out, then mom was dieing to give Alizabeth her Christmas present from both of us.
She got this My Twin doll. SOOO cute!!

4 HOLLERS!:
Thanks for posting. :) I'm sad how we can't be there. :(
Wow! She has grown a lot since I last saw her! She is still as adorable as ever!
She seemed to really enjoy her doll. You would have been on time if I hadn't gotten in the way. Sorry about that (what was I thinking telling you what time her flight really landed? LOL) you were doing so well. It didn't help that Lis' flight came in so early. Ah well... it was fun to have them here, wasn't it?
I think that was the first time EVER that you weren't there to greet me when I walked through the revolving door..... I was like, did I go through the wrong door??? ;)
But seriously.... we weren't waiting THAT long for ya :D
The doll is so adorable!!
Post a Comment