Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 3

I had to work today for a few hours- and I was so sad to miss time with my sister.

Then we went shopping at the NorthEast Mall, and I finally found a pair of boots that fit me!!!

And Daniel missed his flight in, guess most of us run on Malonetime!!

3 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

Luckily you didn't work TOO long :)
So many shoe stores - but the boots you got are awesome and worth EVERY penny!!!!
Poor Daniel..... Malonetime is what we all run on!

The Tall and Short of it said...

I am happy to hear that it not just you that is always late! I see a pattern anyway!! LOL
I LOVE the pics of ur kids! SOOOO cute!
Man, I can't believe how big Alizabeth is! She is too cute!

Mom said...

we always have fun together. The boots are awesome- glad you found them just as the store was closing!