Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 5

Sunday Morning, OK- it's actually afternoon really, Benjamin received his Name and Blessing :) Yeah! He officially shows up on the records of the church now!
Joshua got his confirmation at church too. He wanted Papa to do it, which we thought was a neat opportunity :)

After church we went over to moms house for a small party. Check out my cool new boots!!

Then we went back to my house to play Rock Band!!! Thanks lis for these pics!! LOL!! I totally stole them cuz they were awesome!

3 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

Hey those were mine! JUST KIDDING....
um, it's totally cool, because I'm the one who stole all the pictures from all the camera's used and blogged about them!
ha ha, suckas!

Lis said...

I meant to say ....
ha ha suckas! You thought I was being nice and downloading all the pictures into one folder for Mom - and you on your camera.....
instead I stole them all from you guys to blog! :)

No really, I did want you to have all the pictures... even the ones that we look at and go, oh man, I look terrible! :)

and I LOVE YOUR HAIR!

Mom said...

the baptism was great even though there were lots of children. If it helps any, some people prefer to get baptized in a group - you know, strength in numbers, and you don't feel so odd being the only one doing it. Just a thought. The blessing and confirmation were reall nice, and it's wonderful that so many family members could be there.

Party was fun. And your rock band evening looks like you were having a great time!