Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 6

Daniel had to go back to school and work today :(

But Lis helped me pull down my Christmas tree decorations! YEAH!! The Christmas spirit is coming to my house :) LOL

Lis and I also had the chance to take some pictures together- FINALLY!

Tomorrow she goes home....and I'm sad!

2 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

Helped pull down the decorations! LOL! What a day that was :)

Mom said...

pull down decorations... as in from the attic over the garage? LOl I can imagine how much fun that must have been.

You two girls sure look alot alike in this picture. I know you look like sisters but you never strike me as looking this much alike. You are both beautiful girls and it's great you are close friends too.

It was hard to take Daneil to the airport so soon after he got here- but that's the life of a working college student. Miss you guys when you aren't here.