Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

I missed it!!

Now how do you do that??!! LOL

My sister and I were talking and blogging (I was catching up on a few that I am still trying to post...like Christmas pictures!) then I look up to the TV that Alex and I were watching, and the clock says 16 sec till the new year! We didn't have our glasses to toast or anything. So Alex pauses the TV to run and get it. You can't do that, it totally doesn't count!
haha
So we unpaused it to do the count down, but only after we had heard some of our neighbors fireworks and guns go off :(
LOL.........is this an omen for next year????

2 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

LOL .... but hey - we did get to count it down together!!!
maybe it means we are always going to be behind this year!
um... how is that different from any other year??
:D
Happy New Year!!

Mom said...

LOL that is so funny. dad and I missed it too. By the time we realized what time it was we hurried and put on the tv and the ball had already dropped :D Does that mean we will be obtunded all year? We toasted with the juice dad got, in pretty glasses. It's was fun just the same. Guess we'll all have the same kind of years.