Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Matthew

4 years ago I was up for the New Year painting my kitchen wall with my mom...

We had been trying all day to do things to encourage labor, including lots of walking and the up and down of painting.

Needless to say, Matthew came when he was good and ready to come- and 20 hours after he could have been counted for a tax deduction for 2004. So like Matthew :)

Matt was the baby of the family for a long time, and he was my special cuddle bug. He always wanted to be held, and loved mommy best of all. And even though Matt is now going through a very challenging stage, he still loves to be held by mommy. Matt is the ticklish-est boy I have ever met. In fact, if he is mad or having a bad day, all you have to do is tickle him!
Thank you Matt for coming to our family, it has been a delight to have you around.

3 HOLLERS!:

I have a good life said...

I can't believe he is 4 already! Where do the years go? 4 is the greatest age ever, I think! BTW: I love seeing you even if it is just a second or two! :)

Lis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!

Mom said...

He's so adorable. Guess he wanted to be first at something since he's the 3rd son, so he picked first birthday of the year! He sure does love being tickled!!!