Sunday, January 25, 2009

Matt's Party

Matthew officially had his first birthday party on January 10th, and he was so excited!



A friend of mine from work is also a Clown (apparently they even go to school for this!) so she came and did face painting, a magic show and balloons for the kids. They loved it :)
Mia-

My boys really didn't want to take the paint off that night, and they all wanted to be Batman.


And Ben LOVES Chocolate Cake!!!!

2 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the cute faces!!! Having a real clown there must have been so much fun!!!
So what kinds of things does a clown do at a party - besides face paint?? I never knew they had a whole school for that! Wow, wicked cool!
Ben definitely was loving the chocolate cake, but can you blame him??? MMMMMM!!!!

Mom said...

I must have been really sick then because I didn't realize you were having a clown until I showed up (towards the end of the party) Everyone looked so cute. And Ben loved his cake. I was so impressed by the clown and the fun she was having with the children. They really enjoyed the balloon figures she made for them too (why do boys wants swords?)