:) Jeremiah lost the tooth Wednesday at school.
It was great how I found out too... He casually gets into the car, gets into his seat and buckles up like there is nothing new going on. It wasn't till Josh said something that I even noticed the small treasure box in Jeremiah's hand.
I get all excited and asked if he lost his tooth- he casually says "yup". So I start the 21 questions, when, where, how???!!!
Turns out, it was in the principals office- sent down there for destructive behavior. Must have been trying to ignore the "talking to" that he was getting by playing with it! AUGH
As a side note to Jeremiah's school behavior, on Thursday he was also sent to the office- for jumping over other children's backs during the 3rd grade play, and telling his teachers NO when asked to sit down....SIGH!!! Needless to say, my house looked much cleaner after all the help he gave me after school that day!
Friday, January 16, 2009
...and it's gone!
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 HOLLERS!:
How awesome his lost tooth!! How not so awesome about the office!! Way to go Jeremiah! I hope the tooth fairy brings you something special!
Yeah for the lost tooth!! Too bad about the getting sent to the office :(
He is so funny about it being no big deal though - LOL!
Congrats on the lost tooth - here in Mexico it is a little 'ratonicita' or mouse that collects the teeth - forget about fairies here!
How funny that he lost that tooth so quickly (shortens the gross out time, right?). Too bad about the office. He probably learned alot cleaning your house :D
Post a Comment