Today my SIL had her baby.
Well, more like early this morning!!
Alex and I went to bed at 1:30, and at 2:05 Adrienne called me to come be with her.
She did a wonderful job, and had 8 pound 9 ounce Gabriel at 5:33.
We are all so proud of her! She had him at home, and her twins in the next room slept through it all!!
I will post pictures latter- right now I am taking a quick brake to nurse Ben, then we are off to work :)
Let's see how long a little bit of sleep will go ;)

4 HOLLERS!:
I'm soo glad she is done with that part. I hope we get to see him on Saturday. Tell her congrats, and get some rest.
So glad that she made it! So glad that her babies made it too. She is so lucky to have had you to be there with her. Hope you are sleeping well tonight.
Yeah!!!!! A new baby! :) Congrats to Adrienne! I'm sure she is SO glad that you were there with her for support!! How cool for you guys!! :D
Do you ever sleep? What is an avg. nights rest for you?? Adie is so lucky to have you!! How are the twins? I bet they are so excited! I'm glad everything went well. Sorry for giving Adie a hard time about having the baby at home!!
Post a Comment