Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just for Tiffany

I love Tiffany!
Tiffany and I go way back...um, to me teaching her in Mia Maids!
Now I have the awesome opportunity to work with her :)
She is a constant bubble of energy and love for everyone. Just being around her makes everyone happy!
The kids think she's great, and we all can't live without her!
So this day, she was having a particularly energetic moment, and ran around the room with STOP and GO signs doing different activities like Jumping, Hoping, Skipping.........WOW! *and this was after already working 7 hours that day
See Tiffany! I told you I would capture one of your crazy moments! Love you :)

3 HOLLERS!:

Anonymous said...

aww shucks! you caught me! oh well, my secret of my life at work was bound to come out one day. i love you! thanks for being so awesome!

Lis said...

ha ha - that's awesome!!!

Mom said...

Tiffany is amazing- and one of the happiest people I know. Glad you get to work with her, and the children are lucky because she is so much fun!