Monday, July 14, 2008

My Boys

This girl I work with is looking into opening her own Photography business, and the other day we got into the discussion about different brands of cameras. I told her about all the research I did on mine, then told her I would bring it up the the gym so that she could test it out and see if she thought it was worth buying.


These are some of the pictures she took of my boys that day:





6 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

awwww - they are ADORABLE!!!!! Cute kids = cute photo's!!! Your camera ROCKS .... and I love mine too! .... but I think your kids are just the cutest!!

Mom said...

you're right Anne, she did do a great job. Love the pictures and of course I think you've got great looking children. :-)

Caglefamily said...

Your boys are so cute, great job! Not that we have much say on what our kids are going to look like. But you got the cute baby genes!

nora p said...

I left a comment before, I guess it didn't go through! Your boys are so cute, these pictures are really great of them!

Lana said...

look how big Benjamin is getting, he is so cute!

I have a good life said...

Ben is getting so big! I love that picture of him by himself. How sweet! :)

Did you know I workout there, too, now...just at 5:30 in the morning!

Also...I heard from a sweet friend of ours that you were concerned about me. I am okay. Life is pretty darn hard right now...but it is getting better. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to hear you were concerned. It really means a lot. I think you are so awesome and I miss seeing you more often.