Saturday we went to Joe T's for Alex's cousin's graduation from collage. It was fun for all of us, and I was so proud that my boys were being so well behaved! Sometimes it's a little nerve wracking to take them out to eat!
While we were there Alex's grandmother insisted (heavily) that she repay Alex for some gas he bought for Adrienne last week. And although he said no, she gave it to him anyway.
Then his aunt gave him some money, just for being a nice brother! He also told her no, but she more or less demand that he take it :)
Very, very sweet of both of them.
The nice thing about this is that Alex has been so thoughtful in taking care of his sister during this rough time for her, without thoughts of repayment.
But the greatest act of kindness was latter that night at their mom's house, when I saw him give that money to his sister- just because he knew she needed it more.
I know so many people that have gone out of their way these last few months, never thinking about what's in it for them, or getting reimbursed. I hope they all know how appreciated they are, and how much I admire them for being like our Savior.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Sweet Man
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 HOLLERS!:
awwwwww!!!!
Alex is a great guy... he's always watching out for those around him and helping them any way he can :-)
Wow! Alex is such a great guy. He already was, but that just proves it more. I am so grateful that Adrienne has so much support. I know she feels it from her family and I hope she feels it from the ward, too! :)
Post a Comment