Thursday, July 10, 2008

look, she CAN paint!

My SIL is 38 weeks pregnant, and dying to be done!
I had started to paint my bathroom the night before I had Benjamin. So I thought it would be a great idea to have Adrienne finish it for me :)

LOL no, not slave labor! It was kinda her idea too!! (going up and down ladders is good for contractions!)

The only problem was that I ran out of paint!

GRRRRR

.....Tomorrow then.......

at least I got a cute picture :p

3 HOLLERS!:

Adrienne said...

Ok, so my back have really been uncomfortable all morning. But I am at work anyway trying to get in the hours. But I am really hoping not to make it all day. Can I go home and have a baby now?

Lis said...

ahhh ... the things you do to try and get that baby out!! but hey, at least this was a really productive way! :)

Mom said...

What else can we find for Adrienne to paint so we can push serve that baby his eviction notice? It's the hardest part of pregnancy I think...