Thursday, July 10, 2008

H2ohhh!

So Alex and I got our first shot at running a pack meeting last Wednesday. (I know, my posts are SO out of order ;) )


We had a good time, I hope every one else did too.

The theme was great for this time of year, we started with a skit and Alex squirting my dad (who also happens to be the committee chairman)
Then after awards we did a modified rain gutter regatta, a wet sponge toss, and a water balloon toss.
The kids really got into- and apparently so did Alex ;)

4 HOLLERS!:

nikko said...

So that was you guys back there? ;o) Are you the cubmaster? Looks like really fun stuff.

TiffanyM said...

the boys look like they're having a lot of fun!

Lis said...

man - that looks like they are having WAY too much fun!!! keep that up!!

Mom said...

You and Alex did a terrific job with pack meeting. People kept commenting on how fun it is and all the cub scouts and other kids seemed to having a great time as well. Good job!!