Tuesday, July 1, 2008

not again!! ....

I'm sitting here, sick as crap again. Grrr!!
This time it's a silly head cold that Benjamin gave me.
I know, how sad!
He must have picked it up from work- which is horrible because I am SOO careful with him there. No one hold him without a blanket- and he doesn't play with their toys yet. I wonder if some silly bigger kid got into the baby area and sneezed on him :(
In any case, he was very lethargic on Saturday and Sunday- he just looked like he wasn't feeling good. We kept giving him Tylenol, and Little Noses...and today- he is so much better! He still has some congestion, but is happy again.
But not me! LOL, Tylenol isn't doing anything for me- which would explain why even after we gave him Tylenol he wasn't much better. Unfortunately, I don't get to sleep like he did :(
My kids are very much on my last nerve this morning.
It seems like I am just unable to deal with them...I can't even focus on what they are saying! I let them play video games, but all they are doing is fighting.
So I just called my Dad.
It's nice to still have them around.
They are going to take the boys swimming so I can get a nap!
Yeah for nice people :)

3 HOLLERS!:

nikko said...

So sorry you are sick!!!

Robin said...

Im sorry your sick... I hope you get better.. I miss you being in our ward.

The Tall and Short of it said...

We had a fun time today!! It was fun actually seeing you!! So when are you going to move back to our ward??? LIke Robin said, WE MISS YOU!