Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OMGsh!!!!

Today Benjamin had a check up, and you will never believe how much Big Ben weighs!!
13.6
Holy Cow!
For a 7 week old baby that's huge! Well, compared to my other boys at least.
So he is doing great, and moving on up to the 3-6 month clothes size :)
We are very thankful to have such a healthy boy, I could not imagine the difficulties some parents are faced with.

Joshua had scouts again last night. He said they played football and learned the pledge! He is so excited to work on his pinewood derby car!! Hopefully Papa, Uncle Daniel and Daddy will have time to start carving their cars tonight. Josh wants one with flames!

Matthew is pushing 4 days completely accident free! He had been potty trained, but things changed with the new baby. About a month before I had Ben, Matthew started pooping on the floor (he would take off his pants) and he would pee on his bedroom carpet every night when we would send him in there to change into jammies. Thankfully now he has stopped all that! Next step- no diaper at night!!

Jeremiah is the sweetest kid with Benjamin, he loves to softly rub his head and sing him songs. Then give him a nice, wet kiss on the cheek! He is such a little dare devil too. Like this morning he was sitting at the bar when I was making Joshua's lunch and then he slowly migrated to his bottom sitting on my counter, then his whole body...So I asked him to get off. His idea: Jumping!! GRRR lol!

Alex FINALLY got his birthday grill! It took the store 2 try's and 1 lost grill before it came...but he was very excited to start cooking. Last night he grilled pork chops, and not even half way through cooking them his tank ran out! Thanks Dad and Daniel for helping him put it together :) !!!

And me? Well my best news of the week is that I only have 3 lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!!! I'm so so so excited! And then it's time to crack down on the post marriage gain!

3 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

Yeah for healthy babies!!! :) - you must have some AWESOME milk!!!

And pinewood derby time - wow, I can't believe he's doing that stuff already!

Keep it up with Matthew, glad that he is doing better!!

HA HA ... I love the image of Jeremiah jumping off the counter!! so funny!

And to FINALLY get the grill and to run out of fuel - OMG! LOL ... hope you guys got a laugh out of it at least!

And the best news of all - CONGRATS on losing the pregnancy weight!!! That is SO much work!!!

And I love all your blogs .... I need to catch up!! :)

Love ya!!

nikko said...

Sounds like he is growing well. :o)

I love the picture of him in the bathtub! :o)

I have a good life said...

So glad I got to see you today! Maybe we can do lunch next week. That would be fun. You have such a sweet family of boys. The pooping and peeing on the carpet didn't sound fun, though. Fingers crossed for you that it is OVER! :)